The mission of the Pioneers Memorial Healthcare District is to provide quality healthcare and compassionate service for families of the Imperial Valley.
A collaborative partnership of physicians and the organization, recognized nationally and by the community as the leader in quality healthcare and customer service.
Inspiring accountability and teamwork, welcoming opportunities for improvement to stay focused on quality and growth.
Committing to exceed expectations, encouraging different ideas to problem solve and share solutions that build trust and support personal development.
Consistently delivering personalized hospitality that comforts through safety and considerate care driven by respect and human dignity.
Shaping communication to help connect individuals through collaboration, uniting cultural differences and thoughts to reach a common goal.
As community healthcare providers we are entrusted to
- Give high quality care and service.
- Respect each individual’s ethnicity and rights as a healthcare consumer.
- Preserve the individual’s dignity and provide for their healthcare needs including the management of pain.
As an organization we are committed to
- Follow our strategic plan, which establishes our growth and direction.
- Open and clear communication.
- An atmosphere of trust, high morale, and a well-balanced environment free of undue stress.
For our employees we are committed to ensure
- A sense of security and organization.
- Fair and competitive compensation.
- Safe working conditions.
- Freedom to be creative, to make suggestions, to voice concerns.
- Equal opportunity for employment, growth, and advancement.